In my post a couple of days ago about making more churn dash pot holders I said I’d post pictures as I go.Here are the two potholders sewn together but before inserting the wadding and doing the quilting. I made a loop to hang them with out of a piece of matching fabric 6 inches by 1 1/2 inches, folded and stitched. I found some offcuts of woollen blanket fabric which I plan to use for the batting, due to its excellent insulation properties. The two pieces cost me $25 together – not a bargain, but not bad either. Each has a small dirt mark so they won’t be used until they’ve been laundered. Once again, I’ll report back.